What I do to rest:
1. I meditate and either workout, dance or do yoga everyday.
2. I play with my 2 puppies, Saffy and Maia.
3. I listen to podcasts, and learn new skills online.
4. I write in my blog, and journal in my notebook.
5. I listen to guided meditations to calm my heart and mind before I go to sleep.
Areas in which I need more rest:
1. My breakup. It has been one of the hardest things to come to terms with mentally, physically and emotionally so far.
3 things I need to do to get more rest:
1. Sleep early (12 midnight), wake up early (7am).
2. Go outdoors, and take my puppies for a walk at night.
3. Make daily morning workout and meditation a routine (7-8am).
"When our world is being shaken, what is unshakeable will remain."